Digital artist with a traditional art background. Seven years of entertainment industry experience with credits on two shipped console titles, six shipped Flash/Social/Web games, and over a half-dozen other internal or confidential projects. Specialization in game art using Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Substance, and UE4. Seven years of experience in higher education.
- EFish Games (Weapon and environment assets and animations for an upcoming VR game)
- Mediaworks for the Hungarian-American Chamber of Commerce, Texas (Managed the art team, technical art, and support animation)
- Shadow Squirrel Games (3D Character Modeling for Wanted Earth, a 3D printed sci-fi strategy board game)
- Industrial Light and Magic/Lucasfilm (Taught a 3-day workshop)
- nth Degree Design and Visual Effects Inc. (Vehicle asset creation for Disney: Test Track at EPCOT for Walt Disney Imagineering)
- Project X Productions (Modeled stylized 3D portraits for Driven short film)
- Teach modeling and texturing courses for the Graduate and Undergraduate School of Game Development.
- Developed multiple online courses related to the topics of Environment Art, Texturing and Lighting, and Hard Surface Modeling. Courses included text, images, video content, and example materials.
- Modeled, textured, and lit environments and vehicles for Pandora: ROVR, Warbase, Multiverse: Places/Virtual Times Square, a real-time Flash online ARPG series (Battle, Team Battle, Battle: Realms at War) and other unannounced multiplayer/MMO projects.
- UI element creation, effects, animation, and technical art tasks. Provided technical art developer support for internal and external teams.
On Spider-Man 3:The Game (PS2/Wii):
- Modeled, textured, and lit environments and assets.
- Converted existing art assets for use on target platforms.
- Modeled and lit environments, lit characters, and created effects for rendered cutscenes.
- Previsualization environment design for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (Wii)
Worked directly with the engineering team and reported to the executive producer to ensure that the game was delivered to the highest standard of quality.